May 12, 2023
Or watch on YouTube
Author Marlene Watkins joins the podcast to discuss her recent book Everyday Miracles of Lourdes: Twenty Extraordinary Experiences Along the Way to the Grotto.
- The ministry and mission of the Our Lady of Lourdes Hospitality North American Volunteers
- How Marlene’s life was forever changed by her first trip to Lourdes
- The 70 approved, documented miracles of Lourdes, plus the 7800+ testimonies of healings
- How Our Lady of Lourdes continues to provide medical healings to this day, as well as spiritual healings and miraculous conversions
- How the peace and joy at Lourdes alleviates doubts and revitalizes the faith of pilgrims
- How Mary won over the heart of one Protestant convert
- How you can access the special graces of Lourdes–on pilgrimage or at home
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider supporting the show.